2020 WorldSkills Australia National Championships Competition Reviewer/Writer
WorldSkills Australia invites applications for the voluntary role of National Competition reviewer/writer for the 2020 WorldSkills Australia National Championships.
All successful applicants will be required to collaborate and work with other selected reviewers/writers (Education & Industry) to review – and if required update/rewrite content and work closely with WorldSkills Australia with the planning and preparation of the competition packs, including email or phone correspondence and cluster meetings for related skills.
The competition packs include – the project, materials, equipment and consumables listing and marking scales.
As part of the organisation’s ongoing review of operations and our commitment to continually improving all aspects of the competition process, the National Competition writer’s role will be filled only from applicants who make their submission in the following format and who meet the following criteria and deadline.
Please Note: This application is for the 2020 National Competition writer/reviewer and does not automatically guarantee a judging position at the competition.
– Have current education/training/trade/industry involvement.
– Have knowledge of national industry standards, national industry requirements and/or training packages.
– Have high-level communication skills.
– Provide evidence of support of your employer when applying for the role.
– Have the ability to work as a team with other writers to deliver the competition packs.
– Work and deliver to tight deadlines – reviewed National competition packs will be due by COB Monday, 5 August 2019
– Ensure National Projects are in line with training packages, using new templates
Applications for 2020 National Competition Reviewer/Writer open Tuesday 28 May 2019 and will close COB Monday 17th June 2019.
Successful applicants will be notified the week of Monday 17th June 2019 and will have a 6-week timeline to complete the review/rewrite 24 June 2019 – 5 August 2019.
For any questions contact Brigitte Collins