International Women’s Day
Year after year, we have the pleasure of working with amazing apprentices, trainees, students, experts and mentors from over 50 trades and skills. Seven extraordinary young women defined talent and created history at the 43rd WorldSkills Competition in São Paulo, Brazil, with the tireless support of a team of dedicated experts and team leaders.
In honour of International Women’s Day, we would like to say a big thank you to some of the fabulous “lady tradies” that made 2015 a year to remember.
- Adele Di Bella – 2015 Skillaroo in Pâtisserie & Confectionery & Medallion of Excellence Winner
- Alexis Scott – 2015 Compatriot Support Expert in Hairdressing
- Brigitte Collins – 2015 Technical Delegate, Interim CEO
- Christine Churchill – 2015 Expert in Beauty Therapy
- Donna De Maria – 2015 Chief Expert in Hairdressing
- Donna Kirby-Drain – 2015 Deputy Chief Expert in Fashion Technology
- Emma Hillier – 2015 Skillaroo in Fashion Technology & Medallion of Excellence Winner
- Hayley Parker – 2015 Skillaroo in Hairdressing & Medallion of Excellence Winner
- Ianthe Smith – 2015 Expert in Cooking
- Jessica Peters – 2015 Skillaroo in Floristry
- Jyothi Forman – 2015 Skillaroo in Jewellery & Silver Medallist
- Rachel Sullivan – 2015 Team Leader
- Samantha Johnson – 2015 Skillaroo in Restaurant Service & Medallion of Excellence Winner
- Sarah Jones – 2015 Deputy Chief Expert in Graphic Design, 2003 Skillaroo & Gold Medallist
- Sharlene Kidd – 2015 Skillaroo in Painting & Decorating
We look forward to working with more exceptional women in 2016.